Canada-Ontario

Project Pose

Does anyone who has used Czarina have her contact info? The link from ring_pop's bio doesn't seem to take me to her website, I have tried googling her with no luck (maybe I am just not a very good googler!)

phone number or website would be great!

TIA

Re: Project Pose

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's weird, I can't seem to find anything either. I used to just google "project pose" and they'd be the first. I can't even find their Facebook group or anything else. I wonder if they stopped?

The only email address I had for Czarina was czarina@projectpose.com. If their website is down, I'm not sure if the email address would work either.

I'll try to get a hold of her and find out if she's still doing the hair thing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh they still have a Facebook group, if you look up projectpose.com. But it looks like it hasn't had any new activity in a while.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much, ring_pop!
  • sapicochung1sapicochung1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Czar is a good friend of mine and she actually did my wedding. She's actually pregnant right now and can't do any weddings in August and September. She said she is really sorry, it's just she can't stand for a long period of time right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info, Sapico, much appreciated! :)
  • edited December 2011

I sent Gen an email a while back and she told me she could do my wedding and had another girl who would step in for Czarina but when I email her last night, I got a fail to delivery message. Perhaps something has happened but I need to find a backup plan if I cannot get in conact with them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards