Canada-Ontario
Options

Where to rent props like urns or topiary trees

Does anyone know where I could rent props like big urns for arrangements or topiary tress to decorate my ceremony and reception spaces?

Re: Where to rent props like urns or topiary trees

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lot of florists will rent those things for you - I would check with them or a decor company - I used Fantastik Trading, in Mississauga and they were great (their storefront is a mess but they do excellent work).
  • Options
    canadian98765canadian98765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does Fantastik Trading do head table decor as well?  I am trying to find someone who isn't super expensive
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes they do!  I found their prices so much more reasonable than any other place.

I also went to "Have a Seat" - nice stuff but very expensive, and "Under Wraps" - PLEASE do not use this place - all they want is your money and their quality of service is very poor (we almost went with them at first from their gorgeous showroom, but I found hundreds of bad reviews online, and they kept calling us wanting a deposit and nothing else - some people even had them take their money and not show up at all on their wedding day).

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and I think Fantastik is actually in Brampton.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try The Wedding Decorators in Brampton. I know quite a few event coordinators that recommend this place. Quite reasonable!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a referral to a company called Amherst, they have real trees, etc. May be a bit pricey but worth looking into if you're having problems with other places.

http://www.amherstgreenhouses.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try daeja dream.  That's who is doing my decor... Ekua has been an awsome. Great personality and spirit... easy to work with... won't stop until you are happy. And her pricing is reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards