Wisconsin

Top ThreeThursday!

Okay ladies, here's how it's done - I'll pick a topic and you answer with your top three.

Today's topic is...

Top 3 Favorite Wedding-Related Things
~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
imageimageimage
image image image
Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>

Re: Top ThreeThursday!

• msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Top 3 Favorite Wedding-Related Things
    1. Dancing at the reception with all of our friends and family.   Having our family and friends around us was awesome.  They were amazing and the memories are something I'll cherish for a long time.  G's dad danced ALL NIGHT LONG and it was so much fun. 
    2. Cake tasting!  We had so much fun at our cake tasting. :)
    3. Engagement photos - we had an entire day planned out and our e-pics were right in the middle.  It was an awesome time and got us really excited about our up-coming wedding.

Now you go!  What are your top 3 favorite things about weddings/wedding planning that you love?
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • edited December 2011
    1. Dress shopping, even though I did mine awhile back, and my dress has been purchased, shopping was so much fun. Next thing will be bridesmaids dresses!

2. Bridal show cake tasting! Cannot wait to go to another bridal show! 

3. Putting all my ideas into plans, and seeing how my FI likes them. So far I've found a Green Bay Packers garter, and he loved it! So I stopped looking for that!

I would also add being engaged is fun too! :) Everyone keeps asking me how things are going, and it makes me feel special!
    Laughing

Happy planning! Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    1) The excitement of having all of our family and friends in one spot all together
    2) The proud-ness I have for all of our DIY items
    3) Looking forward to that one moment where my Fiance and I are able to take a "moment" together to take in everything/one around us.

I want these 2 1/2 months to go by so fast, but at the same time I feel like I have so much more stuff to do!
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_top-threethursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:70da9333-6c70-4014-b1eb-9e37a8948327Post:1a95cb4a-a613-4710-8a79-e97fbcb98356">Re: Top ThreeThursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Dress shopping, even though I did mine awhile back, and my dress has been purchased, shopping was so much fun. Next thing will be bridesmaids dresses! 2. Bridal show cake tasting! Cannot wait to go to another bridal show!  3. Putting all my ideas into plans, and seeing how my FI likes them. So far I've found a <strong>Green Bay Packers garter,</strong> and he loved it! So I stopped looking for that! I would also add being engaged is fun too! :) Everyone keeps asking me how things are going, and it makes me feel special!
    Posted by AJKPetrigala[/QUOTE]

Where did you find it, and do you have pics?
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I found it on etsy.com 

Go Packers Green and Gold Satin Garter Ready to ship

I got both of these. One to keep one two throw. They look even better in person! Now we are just trying to figure out which one we want to keep!
  • edited December 2011
    How fun!  

So far...
    (not in order)

1. The time I spent with each of my girls after I asked them to be a bridesmaid.
    2. Ordering and picking up the kilts for the groom and his men.
    3. Trying on a sample dress for the last time. (Even though trying them on was awesome too, glad that's over)

Anniversary
    Vacation
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_top-threethursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:70da9333-6c70-4014-b1eb-9e37a8948327Post:c01ee484-2acc-420f-878d-75a1c2c1f314">Re: Top ThreeThursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found it on etsy.com  I got both of these. One to keep one two throw. They look even better in person! Now we are just trying to figure out which one we want to keep!
    Posted by AJKPetrigala[/QUOTE]

I love them both, but I would keep the more frilly one (on the bottom)

I'm so jealous of your garters!
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_top-threethursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:70da9333-6c70-4014-b1eb-9e37a8948327Post:07ff7bdc-1cf4-43d6-bc2a-1ac414fe32cb">Re: Top ThreeThursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top ThreeThursday! : I love them both, but I would keep the more frilly one (on the bottom) I'm so jealous of your garters!
    Posted by msteph82[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I was thinking. My FI likes the top one, we are both torn! </div>
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

DRESS SHOPPING!!! I found mine so fast, i wish I would have tried more on!!!! I want to go back and pretend im a bride :)

Getting crafty and making all my centerpieces, programs, and decor.

Having an excuse to shop and go to wedding shows :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards