Arizona-Phoenix
Options

help!

I just recently got engaged on the 29th. We have finally set a date for september 7, 2013. But now I need help. :( I need help looking for an inexpensive place to get married and have our reception. We will be having 75-100 people. It doesn't matter where it is. Just not up north. Anyone know of hotels or something???

Thanks girls!
Ashley
Jrnash

Re: help!

• Options
    Tre Bella and 12 Main in Mesa are good options-both are all-inclusive and have good deals. They're both in downtown Mesa. I understand that Bella Giiardino is also weel-priced. Windmill Winery in Florence might be worth looking at also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa has no rental fees for booking any of their rooms, not even for their Heritage Hall and patio. The food is great and the staff is wonderful. My parents had their reception at The Landmark Restaurant  25 years ago, my fiance proposed there, and our ceremony, reception, and rehersal dinner will be at The Landmark. It is a great place for weddings from a few people to 185 people. We will have around 120 guests, so won't get too crowded.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you soooo much!! I'm calling Landmark tomorrow!!!
    Jrnash
  • Options
    The University Club in Phoenix is all-inclusive and beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you are open to a reception hall try Mi Hacienda here in mesa, they are all inclusive : and well priced
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards