Texas

Central Texas Venues?!

Even though the Wedding is a ways away... Everyone keeps saying we need to pick a Venue like yesterday.lol. I live in killeen and my family is local but I have no idea about the venue. I herd the Tenroc Ranch is beautiful but I know alot of people have gotten married there. Anyone know of a place???? We want an outside wedding.  

Thanks Ladies!!!!

Re: Central Texas Venues?!

• edited December 2011
    It is best to save your date as soon as possible!
     What town are you having your wedding?

Have you gone to any bridal shows yet those are so helpful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 100 Invited so far!
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011

if you haven't found a location yet - check out http://www.rentmychurch.com/

• edited December 2011
    I am not sure if you have picked your venue yet, but try Gardens of Cranesbury view in New Braunfels, TX!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hayley I live in Belton so I know its quite hard to find venues out here. It would be really helpful if we knew what you are looking to spend on your venues and if you want both the ceremony and reception to he held at the same place or at different places. Im in the same area so if you want PM me and ill share the vendors ive been able to find so far and give any help I can.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • anpkissesanpkisses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you heard of Cathedral Oaks in Belton? It's gorgeous! Also just to give you a range of suggestions; there's The Inn at Salado, Settle's Point in Killeen, Tenroc (yes you're right it does seem like everyone gets married there but it is really nice), and the Hilton Garden Inn in Temple. That's just a few of many but I wanted to give you some you could google :)
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure how any of you feel about waco, but my brother got married at the Earle Harrison house in waco, by cameron park.....The house was gorgeous. it was an outside wedding they have a gazebo set up...and they have a massive tent area for the reception. it was gorgeous and we loved it. 
    image 500 Invited! image 300 Ready to party! image 28 Party Poopers! image 172 MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also the arboretum in woodway which is outside of waco is very pretty specially in the spring/summer months.....
    image 500 Invited! image 300 Ready to party! image 28 Party Poopers! image 172 MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • michelle227michelle227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a really pretty looking vineyard in Florence, TX.  I can't remember the name off the top of my head though.  Fredericksburg is a georgeous location with many options if you don't mind going a little further!
  • anpkissesanpkisses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's actually called The Vineyard at Florence :) and you're right, it's gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    There is also the Meadows At Creative! you can google it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 100 Invited so far!
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    Look at the Peacock River Ranch we went there and it was really pretty... The only reason we didn't book there is because the room was small but they are adding a whole new venue on the grounds that seats up to 300. They also have all inclusive packages where they supply catering, flowers, decorations, photography, etc. They would do all the decorating and the clean up. I think it was like $4500 for everything. Not sure what the bigger place will rent for but you might check into it.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding in Oct at Tenroc Ranch and I love it out there. Sirena runs for $3000 for friday - sunday and blue heorn which is the bigger building is $4000. there is a $500 deposit. It is beautiful out there. It's a little bit of a drive for me being from Copperas Cove, but so worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards