Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Spanx are back!

Spanx are back on Rue La La for awesome prices :)
Just bought like 4 pair haha.

They start at $29.90 and go up to $40 for the body suit
You need tobe invited so if you haven't yet here is an invite link.

http://www.ruelala.com/invite/srandolph10

Re: Spanx are back!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooo thanks for the heads up, Shan!  I need something for under my dress, so I will be checking that out for sure!!  = )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at it and they didn't have any of their higher power control shapers in there... I was disappointed...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily whats the higher power control? I got (have gotten in the past) the one that goes from thigh to right under the bra... works WONDERS :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well when you look at the Spanx website they details several levels of control. I got the In-Power one to wear under my dress for the wedding and I think I was expecting more out of it so I was looking for the Slim Cognito level one but I don't see it anywhere and I wasn't going to buy it unless I could find it on sale. They sell retail for over $70 and I don't want to spend that when the one I did buy will work alright. The bigger problem I think is I just don't feel like working out right now and I just want to slap on the slimming pants and have them take me in that extra 1/2"-1" that just doesn't want to go away on it's own for me!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_spanx-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:3dd38bd4-4c9f-47d4-9b34-2896a91d1e28Post:2ef95d29-85d2-423e-9e0d-f45dabb59b53">Re: Spanx are back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The bigger problem I think is I just don't feel like working out right now and I just want to slap on the slimming pants and have them take me in that extra 1/2"-1" that just doesn't want to go away on it's own for me!
    Posted by EmilyCMN[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards