Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Excited!!! (Just want to share)

So after weeks and weeks of fretting and worrying about where we were going to have our reception, one of you beautiful ladies suggested the York County Heritage Trust. As soon as I walked into the Historical Society Museum I fell in love and knew that this was THE place!! I am so excited to call the events coordinator tomorrow morning and get this show on the road! Just wanted to share my good news with all of you! It is a beautiful place if anyone is still looking for a reception venue!! (As long as you don't want it on May 19th next year!) :)  Happy Planning Ladies!

178 Are Invited
image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
RSVP Date April 14
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Excited!!! (Just want to share)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It is soooo gorgeous there! My MOH almost had her reception there. Congrats!
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg... I am soooo happy for you...you must be so excited, i have heard that iit is beautiful there!  I look forward to hearing how the planning goes!
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a good feeling to get the venue picked out and out of the way. Great choice!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you liked it!  If you need any other vendor recommendations let me know!  It's seriously a beautiful location!

-Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards