California-Inland Empire

Flowers

Hello Ladies! Laughing

I hope everyone is doing well and that your wedding plans are coming along. I was wondering if anyone has a florist that they can recommend. I live in the Corona area so somewhere near would help. THANKS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Flowers

• I just met with Allison with Flower Allie in Fullerton, off the 57 fwy and Chapman....really cute stuff and reasonable prices  = )  Check out their website   www.flowerallie.com

• I am using MFG Floral (http://www.mfgfloral.com/) and they are based in Murrieta. They were very affordable and willing to work with my budget. The woman who runs the place is very sweet and will give you a ton of ideas.

Happy Planning!
  • I'm going with camposxclusive.com they do just about everything. Flowers, centerpieces etc. check out their website.
  • I am going to use Gallerie de fleur in Downtown Riverside. They were really flexible on finding something that fit my budget. If you are not too picky about having amateur florists do your flowers, Norco High School has a floral class and they do weddings. They actually look really nice, considering they are high school students. I almost booked with them, but due to my wedding being during the week, they could not deliver my flowers. Just look at the Norco high school website for more info.
  • Amazing Arrangements in Chino area.  She is doind my wedding and did 4 of my friends from flowers to planning to cupcakes.  Very impressed and way better cost than anyone else I found.  www.amazingarrangements.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards