North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Indoor bridal portrait location in raleigh, nc?

Re: Indoor bridal portrait location in raleigh, nc?

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of look are you going for?  I'd think that churches or museums could be cool to look into.  There may be some historic homes in the area that you could take photographs in but the ligting might not be ideal.  Hotel lobbies could be pretty. 
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Theres also that place called '7' . . or it may be called '6'. . .it's really interesting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_indoor-bridal-portrait-location-raleigh-nc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:54b24ed3-de3f-4891-b08e-cd4f846cb6faPost:3a30249e-0d1c-41d1-952e-8325692852bd">Re: Indoor bridal portrait location in raleigh, nc?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Theres also that place called '7' . . or it may be called '6'. . .it's really interesting.
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

I haven't googled, but this reads so vague that it made me lol for real. 
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Lol true. I think I was half asleep with I posted that.
    Heres a link. The venue is just really different, but very pretty :)  I dont know what the cost is for using it though.

http://7raleigh.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I was totally going to suggest 7! 

It's so interesting and beautiful. Plenty of different and unique spots to take pictures, I heard about it and just had to see inside so one day, as I was driving nearby I called and asked to take a little tour. It a neat place for sure! 

Their facebook page has some pictures if you're interested. Look up "Seven - a boutique event studio" on Facebook.

I'm thinking about doing my pictures there as well.

1White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards