Oregon

Photographers

Hi Ladies!

I was wondering if you know any good photographers that are reasonly priced?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Re: Photographers

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is reasonably priced?  There are a lot of great photographers but my idea of reasonable may be quite different from yours!
  • aymers14aymers14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kari Rae Photography

https://www.facebook.com/#!/KariRaePhotography?sk=wall

..she is doing our wedding and we are really happy with her work and what she has done so far!
  • edited December 2011
    Craig Mitchelldyer
    Chris Becarra
    Kate Kelly
    Alicia Dickerson
    Bryan Rupp

You really do get what you pay for with photography, so it pays to shop around!
  • dutchgrl678dutchgrl678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What mayflymanitou said. You really get what you pay for and these photos will last a lifetime so don't skimp on it. We used Craig Mitchelldyer back in 2006 and to this day are still overjoyed with the pictures he took. He's a really nice guy and he had a disc with the edited images for us the next day.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish Craig had been doing weddings when we got married.  He went to HS with H, but he didn't start shooting until about 6 months after we got married.  If we got to have a redo, that's who we'd hire in a heartbeat.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't go with Camiga Studios!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working with Jessica Watson Photography and she's been amazing. We loved out engagement pictures and we are so excited for our wedding. She still has some spots available this year, so check her out!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding photographer was Bunn Salarzon.  I've seen one sneak peek and I LOVE! I'm still waiting on the rest but the wedding was only 2 weeks ago. 
  • edited December 2011
    www.modernartphotography.com
    His entire contract with prices are on there.
    GREAT guy!
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_photographers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:dd4c2421-d932-4dfd-924b-a5ae2cd9e2b8Post:029e6c01-de5f-4417-b9d2-297b0cca181c">Re: Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]MODERN ART PHOTOGRAPHY LINK DELETED His entire contract with prices are on there. GREAT guy!
    Posted by adsiy[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't click on the link in the original of that post.  It's spam.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards