California-Central

Barn/Ranch/Farm Venues

I am in the process of trying to find a venue. Finding one that is reasonable in price, but also fits my guest amount is becoming more and more difficult. I have approximately 100-125 guests. My ideal venue needs to be rustic and have a barn (a red barn is preferred, but anything is fine). Any suggestions?

I am planning from out of state, but we're considering places from Ventura County to Paso Robles/ Cambria areas. Anything will help!

Thank you!
Amanda

Re: Barn/Ranch/Farm Venues

• edited December 2011
    Gainey Winery, Firestone Winery and Lincourt Vineyards in the Santa Ynez/Los Olivos area all have barns I believe.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how many people it will hold but there is a red barn you can rent out in the city of Los Osos. It's not in a very rustic area but the barn itself is. (Keep in mind it's been YEARS since I've been there.)

This is the best picture I could find.

• jagarnsayjagarnsay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That barn is gorgeous and ideal for my wedding... Do you by chance remember the name of the ranch? I have driven through the areas and see plenty of them, but I don't want to just drive up to someone's home, you know?
  • edited December 2011
    It's actually not a private home, it's at the community center/park. I think it's just called Los Osos Community Park. Easy to rent and everything. My buddy had his wedding reception there several years ago and it was really fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Camarillo Ranch. It has a beautiful red barn. I'm getting married in the garden and then having my reception on the front lawn of the mansion. But the barn receptions are beautiful as well!

Check out the website! http://www.camarilloranch.org/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards