Illinois-Chicago
Options

Chicago Bachelorette Party

Hey Ladies-

I am visiting from the Cincinnati Board :) My MOH (sister) is planning my bachelorette party in downtown chicago... does anyone have any advice on a good place to stay downtown? Somewhere (fairly) inexpensive but walking distance to fun stuff to do... Extra points if they have rooms that will hold more than 4 people!

Thanks!!

Re: Chicago Bachelorette Party

• Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

My advice would be to use priceline.com and just select downtown areas.  I know several people that have got awesome rates at nice hotels on there.

Also, I'd try to plan it on a weekend without big events.  For Taste of Chicago weekends, my brother (who works in HR for a large hotel downtown), says prices can sky-rocket.
     GL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Watch the Chicago Groupon site.  They often have downtown hotels for a lot less.  I've stayed at an older hotel downtown - cute, but the rooms were SMALL!  You may want to try and stay at a newer hotel.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_chicago-bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:b16ea795-783c-4937-b6e5-ae11ce3d6a9cPost:580402ca-82d7-4963-a9c3-29304c375262">Re: Chicago Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]Watch the Chicago Groupon site.  They often have downtown hotels for a lot less.  I've stayed at an older hotel downtown - cute, but the rooms were SMALL!  You may want to try and stay at a newer hotel.
    Posted by akrysl22[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say the same thing!!  Groupon seems to have great deals for hotels down here!
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto Priceline--I got a great deal on a room for my friend's bparty. Hotels w/in walking distance to fun areas, but I can't gaurantee they are cheap!

The Wit
    Hotel Elysian
    Hotel Sax
    Holiday Inn at Merchandise Mart
    Fairfield Inn and Suites
    Doubletree (they have suites--I stayed here for a 21st birthday before w/a bunch of girls)
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Embassy Suites can sleep up to 6 plus are suites and include breakfast! There are 2 downtown, one on State St and one off Michigan Ave.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards