Missouri

Springfield, MO 10-19-12

Anyone out there from Springfield, MO?  I love this website, but seems like its geared a little more towards KC and ST. Louis area.  We are getting married on 10-19-12.  We have the following taken care of:  Dress, Photogaphy, rings, flowers, venue, food, BM dresses, still working on invitations...stressing me out a little......Anyone out there getting married in Springfield?
Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
101 Are ready to party image
18 Can't make it image
1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image

Re: Springfield, MO 10-19-12

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-mo-10-19-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:635Discussion:c3cad39b-0186-4740-b57c-3940f6119be0Post:bfc465a5-3b95-4e1a-8a2c-766d2c63bed4">Springfield, MO 10-19-12</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone out there from Springfield, MO?  I love this website, but seems like its geared a little more towards KC and ST. Louis area.  We are getting married on 10-19-12.  We have the following taken care of:  Dress, Photogaphy, rings, flowers, venue, food, BM dresses, still working on invitations...stressing me out a little......Anyone out there getting married in Springfield?
    Posted by jessiflower[/QUOTE]
    HI Jessiflower,<div>yes we are in Springfield. My daughter is getting married in June 2013. Just started the search since I'm funding it!  What venue have you chosen? What colors?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-mo-10-19-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:635Discussion:c3cad39b-0186-4740-b57c-3940f6119be0Post:0ac5a542-b5d5-493a-ad59-28e5c4f8951b">Re: Springfield, MO 10-19-12</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Springfield, MO 10-19-12 : HI Jessiflower, yes we are in Springfield. My daughter is getting married in June 2013. Just started the search since I'm funding it!  What venue have you chosen? What colors?
    Posted by TreenOfLane[/QUOTE]

We have chosen The Diamond Room at the Knights of Columbus.  Patty Wingo runs the place and owns Simply Delicious Catering.  So she will cater also...have to use her if you go with the Diamond Room...her food is amazing tho!  We were the most impressed with her food and her location for the price.  We got a $500.00 off coupon for attending the wedding show and getting one of her cards there.  This made this venue possible for us!  We are doing red, burnt orange and chocolate brown!!!  We are also using Twin Town Studios for photography...I went to school with Adie who owns the studio and we are also using Travel Tunes for our DJ...if there are any other detail I can help with, please let me know!  FI and I are funding the whole thing and used our tax return to do so....this was by far the most elegant and cheapest option in our opinion!!!  Looking forward to wedding banter!!!
    18 Can't make it image
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-mo-10-19-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:635Discussion:c3cad39b-0186-4740-b57c-3940f6119be0Post:45218328-9b5d-4172-9645-740b34638fae">Re: Springfield, MO 10-19-12</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Springfield, MO 10-19-12 : We have chosen The Diamond Room at the Knights of Columbus.  Patty Wingo runs the place and owns Simply Delicious Catering.  So she will cater also...have to use her if you go with the Diamond Room...her food is amazing tho!  We were the most impressed with her food and her location for the price.  We got a $500.00 off coupon for attending the wedding show and getting one of her cards there.  This made this venue possible for us!  We are doing red, burnt orange and chocolate brown!!!  We are also using Twin Town Studios for photography...I went to school with Adie who owns the studio and we are also using Travel Tunes for our DJ...if there are any other detail I can help with, please let me know!  FI and I are funding the whole thing and used our tax return to do so....this was by far the most elegant and cheapest option in our opinion!!!  Looking forward to wedding banter!!!
    Posted by jessiflower[/QUOTE]<div><font color="#800080"><strong>
    </strong></font></div><div><font color="#800080"><strong>Ohhhhh that is a GOOD place! I Heard good reviews on it! Nice..</strong></font>

</div>
  • Thanks!!!  We just had our meeting with Patty at the Venue last Sat and went over timeline and layout of the room.....SO EXCITED!!!!  If I could just get these invites nailed down now...would be good!
    18 Can't make it image
  • I used Maxim creative designs for our Save the dates/ invitations.  She is very easy to work with and very affordable!  Lots of options!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-mo-10-19-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:635Discussion:c3cad39b-0186-4740-b57c-3940f6119be0Post:bfc465a5-3b95-4e1a-8a2c-766d2c63bed4">Springfield, MO 10-19-12</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone out there from Springfield, MO?  I love this website, but seems like its geared a little more towards KC and ST. Louis area.  We are getting married on 10-19-12.  We have the following taken care of:  Dress, Photogaphy, rings, flowers, venue, food, BM dresses, still working on invitations...stressing me out a little......Anyone out there getting married in Springfield?
    Posted by jessiflower[/QUOTE]
  •  Also a Springfield bride 5/25/13 at the lake house

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I was born in Springfield, moved to Cape Girardeau and I'm getting married in Eureka Springs, AR which is about an hour and a half from Springfield. No one is ever on that board. Shannons Custom Florals is great if you need a florist. They have a location in Eureka Springs, but their main location is in Springfield.
  • Hi, I am also a Springfield bride. I am getting married June 2013! :)
  • In Response to Re:Springfield, MO 101912:[QUOTE]Hi, I am also a Springfield bride. I am getting married June 2013! : Posted by shelleymorrill[/QUOTE]

I am also a Springfield bride getting married in June 2013!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards