Texas-Austin

Flowers

Does anyone know of a good place to get flowers(a floral shop)? I don't want HEB or Target or Walmart because they don't have a good selection.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers

• erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear Donna, think that's her name, at Central Market is supposed to be fantastic. We ordered our flowers online. So if that is the way you want to go I can help you out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • myoung0892myoung0892 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well my mom worked at a wedding venue for several years when we lived in California so she offered to do all the flower arrangements to save some money. So i just need to find a place that has good flowers. Does central market?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If I were you, I would get them from Austin Flower Co.  I do flowers on the side and I almost always buy my flowers from there.  They are awesome and will be very helpful with any questions you have.  Their orders come in on Wednesday's so your flowers will be nice and fresh.  I'm not soliciting for them, just think they are amazing.  Their prices are good too, especially if you have a wholesale account.  Good luck :)
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into Allieflower. (www.allieflower.com) She is really nice and does an AMAZING job!  She was the only florist that didn't try to change my mind or go with what she wanted... she made my vision a reality and all the flowers were beautiful!
  • nroach78nroach78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my flowers online through Sam's Club. They were amazing. Gorgeous. They looked like i'd spend much more money than I really had.
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Donna Foster with Central Market's Floral Department.  Her work was incredible.  She also saved me a great deal of money from the quotes I received from many local florists. 
  • Gabby0819Gabby0819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used nestecha at Justin Bloom in Round Rock and have been very happy so far :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards