Texas-San Antonio

Florists

Who are you ladies using for florists in the area?
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: Florists

• I'm using Petal Palace. They were recommended by our church. I'm liking them so far. We'll see how they come through for the actual wedding though!
  • I'm using Bloomington's on Pat Booker in Universal City.  They did an awesome job on my bridal portrait bouquet.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • San Antonio Floral Design.  Josie is awesome!!!  The prices are great and the work is beautiful!!
  • We are using Jennifer, Budget Bridals
  • bnu220bnu220 member
    First Comment
    Adriana at FLoral Elegance
  • De Vinnies' Paradise...great reviews!  HEB Blooms...they are absolutely the best pricing and have extremely talented florists.  Not every HEB had a Blooms department but the ons that do, check them out they are fabulous and very creative.  I think their pricing is the best bcause they have awesome buying power and get the flowers much cheaper.
  • Eden's Echo. Erin is A.MAZ.ING. Also the girls from Fresh Urban Flowers are super sweet and do great work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Brooke at Fresh Urban Flowers. I went to Budget Bridal and my flowers were just OK.
  • Creative Designs by Helene, their family is super sweet and helpful.
  • I walked into their shop one day looking for last minute arrangement for my GF's birthday.  I told her my budget, and in a matter of half an hour they gave me an amazingly beautiful and unique arrangement.  Its been a week and the arrangement is still looking great.  I definitely recommend these ladies. I don't have a close up but here is a photo I took.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards