Hawaii

Less than 2 months!

Its coming so quick!! I'm kind of worried that I'm not worried about anything!! Everything has been so easy to plan! ( mostly thanks to Danielle at Merrimans)

I'm hoping i'm not forgetting anything! Any activities you all suggest we do? Were going to a luau with all wedding guests but that's really the only thing I have planned.
Anything you guys didn't do but wished you had?
Not sure what I should be doing at this 2 month mark! Any help is appreciated:)

Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery

Re: Less than 2 months!

• The only regret I had was not making a shot list for the photographer ahead of time. It was a little chaotic during group photos, and I don't have any of just me with my parents. Also, we waited until the last minute to pick out all of our songs and that was a bit stressful.

As far as activities, make sure you do the Road to Hana! We also did ziplining, parasailing and snorkeling out at Molokini. OH, and sunrise at Haleakala.....then bikeride down (it sounds scary, but it's not...amazing experience).
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_less-than-2-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:5b7e8343-4d41-4fb0-ac2e-c48cb7a17f27Post:926c25b5-7ef0-4569-aaf7-d669e0b0d876">Re: Less than 2 months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The only regret I had was not making a shot list for the photographer ahead of time. It was a little chaotic during group photos, and I don't have any of just me with my parents. Also, we waited until the last minute to pick out all of our songs and that was a bit stressful. As far as activities, make sure you do the Road to Hana! We also did ziplining, parasailing and snorkeling out at Molokini. OH, and sunrise at Haleakala.....then bikeride down (it sounds scary, but it's not...amazing experience).
    Posted by mauidandy[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I had not thought about a shot list. That's a great idea!
    All of those activities sound amazing. I think we'll definitely have to do the bike ride.
    Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery
  • We took our guests on a whale watching cruise -- it was the tail end of whale season but still cool.  I don't think you'll have whales in May though.  

I definitely second the shot list & must haves.  Just because the photographer always takes certain shots doesn't mean you should expect to get one.  Like, I didn't get any shots with my sister or parents, and they also forgot our ring shot until like, 9:45pm that night so it turned out poorly.  Let them know what matters!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards