Arkansas

Hot Springs Questions

Hoping to get married at the Gable Inn B & B and then have a sit down dinner after witha bout 20 people max in attendance.

Any restuarant suggestions and anyone been married at the B & B? Did you use their photo pkg?

TIA

Re: Hot Springs Questions

• edited December 2011
    Osakas would be a good sit down place in Hot Springs and they cook your food right in front of you
  • ashleyhurt86ashleyhurt86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thanks for the idea. Do you know if they have a private room/area we could have? I'm also considering the Brau Haus *my family loves German food* and I heard that they had a garden/patio area...I've never been there myself so I don't really know.

Thanks for you help!
  • edited December 2011

Porterhouse has three private rooms but there is a fee to use them aside from the food cost. Brickhouse Grill has a private room that seats forty but they will have more of a casual atmosphere which may not be what you are going for. Back Porch Grill has a private area that seats forty as well, very nice atmosphere and the food is great. Fishermans Wharf also has a private room with a really nice view of the lake but they don't take reservations so thats probably not an option for a reception. Hope this helps!

• ashleyhurt86ashleyhurt86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much for your recommedation of back porch grill we had been looking into it. i found their menu online and i think that's the option we're going to go with that's awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    No problem!! Good luck with all of the wedding planning! :-)
  • willisd1002willisd1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another place to consider is J's Italian Villa.  It is located next door to Back Porch Grill, but it has lovely views of Lake Hamilton and is much more formal.  They have a separate room that is private and very lovely.  They are super people and I would think they would be easy to work with, great food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards