May 2013 Weddings
Options

Excitement!

We are going to look at (and hopefully pick out) wedding bands today!  I've been really excited for this part for months now!
May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Excitement!

• Options
    Yay! That's always fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Options
    Yay! Have fun :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Have Fun!!!!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fun! Take pics to share with us!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_excitement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:d388ed7f-b5d2-4cbb-9274-0884bdfa2686Post:80f1e0e9-968f-4ad9-b69f-205653900e73">Re: Excitement!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fun! Take pics to share with us!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

If we decide on ones I'll definitely share the photos! :)
  • Options
    beckyh77beckyh77 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Ring shopping is always fun!  Of course I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted (anniversary band with channel set princess cut stones in white gold) so it didn't take me long. When FI went, he was going back and forth between a few but kept saying he liked "this one the best" so he went with a grey tungsten.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have so much fun!  I hope you find the one you want today so we can see pictures!  

:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 177 Invited image
    3 Yes image
    0 No image
    174 ? image
  • Options

We did choose our rings on Friday!  I didn't get any photos though because the sales lady had to call on FI's ring to make sure they could order it in his size.  But we know mine can be sized to a 5 so we put mine on hold until this week when she calls back on his ring.  So we'll most likely make the deposit this week!  I'll get photos up when we get them. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards