Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Tracy Doyle vs. Geri Ciulla... HELP

I need all the opinions I can get! I have pretty much narrowed my search down to these 2 photographers. I am trying to plan this wedding out of town (I live in Chicago). I will be in town this weekend to meet with these two.

Can anyone offer positive or negative feedback they have had from them?

PLEASE help, I really need to book someone this weekend!

Re: Tracy Doyle vs. Geri Ciulla... HELP

• Options
    HSchallHSchall member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tough decision.  The good thing is that I don't think you can go wrong with either of the photographers.  I am also planning out of town from Chicago and decided to with Geri Ciulla primarily because my planner had worked with her more and was very comfortable with her work.  I didn't meet with either Tracy or Geri in person, I just booked Geri based on her work that I had seen online, recommendations from others on this board and comments from my planner--I could have easily gone with Tracy.  Like I said, I don't think you can go wrong with either Tracy or Geri. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard anything bad about either one of them on this board.  We looked at both, but Tracy was not available on our date, so we did not meet with her.  We are using Geri Ciulla, so obviously I like her.  That being said, I do think their styles are slightly different, so if one speaks to you more than the other, go with that one.  I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, their styles are different, although the price range is the same.  I met with Tracy and I happen to like her style more.  She is going to be my photographer.

I suggest in addition to looking at their portfolios, to stalk their blogs, study their pictures , and see which style you connect with more.  Then of course meet with them. :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards