Washington-Seattle

Rant & Rave Friday

Re: Rant & Rave Friday

• MrsAshleyPMrsAshleyP member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I can't believe it is already Friday, where has the time gone!?!?

I am irritated this morning because as much as I LOVE thunder/lightning/puring rain, getting ready for work is difficult when the power is off. Also, my fridge and freezer felt pretty room temp this morning.... I don't know how long the power was out but it was long enough to make it lose the coolness. Ugh, and we JUST went to Costco on Monday!!

ETA: Congrats to ladyscronin77, tomorrow is your wedding day!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Rant:  TOM related bloating is pissing me off.  I'm trying to lose 2 lbs this week, and all this bloat is not helping Yell

Rave:  I'm going to my 3rd wedding of this wedding season tomorrow! woooo!  My July has been super packed with weddings, but I LOVE it Laughing

ladyscronin77:  I hope you are enjoying every moment of this week, and I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!!!!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Rant:  The contractors working on our deck aren't able to work today because of the rain.  Very annoyed with the speed at which things have been progressing.  The deck needs to be finished by next week as family starts arriving on the 30th.  

Rave:  This weekend we are finishing up all the little details that need to be done for the wedding.   Very little to do the next 2 weeks!

LadysCronin:  Have an amazing weekend.  Looking forward to seeing some pics.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards