Just Engaged and Proposals

Text message proposal

Hey everyone! I just got engaged last night (June 23, 2012)and it was nerdy & romantic all at the same time. I haven’t been able to wipe the smile off my face and it’s kind of starting to hurt but, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I knew that he was planning to propose it was just a matter of when. We were trying to figure out what to make for dinner and I suggested pizza. We love pizza and it’s what we had on our first night together. We ordered almost exactly what we had that night and pigged out. I was laying on the couch watching cake boss and he was standing there holding his phone. I heard my phone go off and really thought nothing of it cause it usually goes off 50 to 100’s a day anyways. He kept smiling at me and I started searching for my phone. When I found it I had two text from him that said “I will love you always” & “You wanna be my wifey?” It was out of character for him he usually doesn’t send me text like that unless we are apart. Which kind of made me nervous and I was catching on to where he was going. I replied to him saying “Really? You know I want to”. Then I set my phone down and he started texting back when my phone went off I picked it up only to see the one question every girl wants to hear.  The message read “Then will you marry me?” When I looked up he was laying on the end of the couch with this cheesy smile holding the ring box. I started crying and said yes he took the ring out and I was so flustered I told him put it on my right hand. Which the ring was “to small” cause it was on the wrong hand I started freaking out and crying thinking I wasn’t going to be able to wear it then I remembered it goes on the left hand.  He took it off and put it on my left hand and the rest is history. I have never ever been so happy!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Text message proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards