California-Los Angeles
Options

Place in LA to have rehearsal dinner?

Hi I have a question about a good place to have a rehearsal dinner for my brother and soon to be sister in law. My mom is planning it and she has not been able to find a place for less than 35.00 pp, the wedding is at Marvimon in LA. It is for a group of 48 people. Does anyone have any Ideas????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Place in LA to have rehearsal dinner?

• Options
    RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Depends what kind of food and neighborhood you're looking at.

Downtown there's a Maria's, or you could check out LA Live:
    http://www.lalive.com/eat/eat

If you're willing to go outside of the Downtown area, there's a CPK at Hollywood & Highland (I know--not really fancy or something you think of with a rehearsal dinner..but it's the only place there that seems on the budget side of the bank account)...or try Culver City.

Hope these help!

• Options
    hubbleshubbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spark Woodfire Grill in Studio City is great for rehearsal dinners. They have a wine room upstairs that's available for private parties of up to 60 ppl and I think $35pp is doable. They just have a minimum like $800 or something, depending on the day/night. Excellent food, wine and service! Close to the 101 and laurel cyn if that helps. :-)
  • Options
    sfchicksfchick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Cha Cha Cha in Silver Lake. I think they have a semi private room off the main room.

Please let us know as I'm in the same boat. :( 
  • Options
    RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Universal City Walk .... Buca Di Beppo..?

• Options
    edited December 2011

have you considered a rehearsal lunch? Cafe Bizou in Pasadena has a private room and they charge $28/pp for a 3 course meal and non-alcoholic beverages. You can bring your own wine, and they won't charge corkage fees, and you can even bring a cake, they won't charge you a cutting fee. The room is very quaint, we celebrated my cousin's baptism there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards