Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

Re: FFF

• I don't mind the colder weather, I just loathe the wind. You'd think that after living in KS for 8 years I would be used to it, but no. On the bright side, it is 'hoodie day' at work! I will never understand why we aren't allowed to wear them on a daily basis since our dress code is very casual. My two favorite casual clothing items are outlawed--hoodies and flip flips. Grrr.

Not much else to flame, I cannot WAIT for the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert tomorrow night!
  • Carrie I flame your flame!! haha! I love the change!!
  • HODDIE DAY!!! Man I wish we had that here. I would be one cozy girl. We dont even have causal Friday's.
  • We have a weird schedule/dress code.
    When it's tax season (January-mid April, mid August-mid October) we dress business professional 5 days a week.
    When we're in off season, we get every other Friday off, and the other Fridays we can wear jeans.
    So I'm at work today but I'm rocking jeans!!!
    I still try to wear a really nice top and shoes because it feels so weird to be wearing jeans.

AND tonight we're having a company function at Top Golf and I didn't have enough time to go buy a puffy vest. (First world problems)
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-128?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:df16fdd0-297d-45fe-8471-f1774914c449Post:e4008c38-a25f-468c-9561-0783f5f33b9d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Carrie I flame your flame!! haha! I love the change!!
    Posted by tiffanygoss[/QUOTE]
    I agree!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this weather! <div>But agree with Court, the wind can go away.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I have a weird story non-related to flames.  I guess the gift my DH got me took longer to ship than he expected.  So when we got back from our vacation, it still wasn't here, and he was turning around and leaving for a business trip.  So he told, me, when this box arrives, DO NOT OPEN it, etc, etc.  I still was thinking, well, I'll at least have an idea of what he got me by the shipping info.  It came yesterday.  The return address said BABY.  We're not having anymore kiddos beyond his one.  Confused Wife. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-128?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:df16fdd0-297d-45fe-8471-f1774914c449Post:bac65522-ea82-45c8-b1f6-4335ca10978d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE] So he told, me, when this box arrives, DO NOT OPEN it, etc, etc.  I still was thinking, well, I'll at least have an idea of what he got me by the shipping info.  It came yesterday.  The return address said BABY.  We're not having anymore kiddos beyond his one.  Confused Wife. 
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh wow, that would be killing me!</div><div>
    </div><div>And I love the cooler weather too! (I'm from Michigan though, so I might be biased.) I just wish it would be a more gradual change. The 30-40 degree swings are brutal!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh the suspense would get the better of me...oh whoops the dog chewed the box open..haha

Carrie, are you going to Top Golf in Dallas or Allen? We are members at the one in Allen and it Ra-hocks!! Dang now im in the mood for some range balls and beverages instead we are going to a elementary fall festival. Adult time will have to wait till tomorrow night :)
  • I flame eating a heavy lunch. I seriously just hit a wall and stared at my computer screen for 5+ minutes. I reallllllly need a nap sometime between now and H's 10 PM hockey game!

Re: Weather, I do have to say that I was pretty excited to bust out my boots this morning! :)

Kylie, you will have to keep us updated on that present!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards