Minnesota

Bachelorette Party Ideas?!

I want to do a weekend getaway bachelorette party somewhere within 2-3 hours of the twin cities, that includes western WI as well.  Looking for a resort with cabins big enough or enough lodging, but the place also needs to have a bar....probably around 25 -30 girls.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas?!

• Wherever you decide to go I know some great entertainment! Host a Pure Romance Party! The bride gets lots of free products and I will go wherever you are at! It is very entertaining!

E-mail me at katiekuhnert@hotmail.com!!

• Have you looked into cabins in Brainerd? You could arrange a cab to go to Zorba's. That's all I got, sorry!
    image 0 Invited image 0 Attending image 0 Declined image 0 Unknown
    RSVP Date 5/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about Duluth?

• Grand View Lodge has cabins that can hold up to 30. They are very nice and also have pool tables, poker tables and two bathrooms on each floor. Otherwise there is also Maddens which also has large cabins. :)
  • I found these really great houses in Alexandria for our wedding weekend that would be perfect for a bachelorette party! The website is www.owenuxuryvacationhomes.com. There are 3 houses, 2 of them are right next to each other (The Chateux and The Haven) and hold 24 people together but I'm sure you could add in a few more if need be and are on Lake Louise, about 5 minutes from town and the bars, but the houses are so amazing you may want to spend most of your time there! 
    I don't know when you're looking to do this but as long as it's not in the summer you will get a pretty good deal on the houses for 2 nights stay. Hope this helps!
  • Near Brainerd, MN there is Grand View Lodge and Maddens.  I also would recommend Cragun's (my cousins have stayed there numerous times and they love it every time!!)!!

Here is a link to resorts in the Brainerd, MN area:
    http://www.brainerd.com/lodging/resorts/resorts.html

Hope that is helpful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards