Georgia-Atlanta

Needing a pretty inexpensive place to do my reception

I'm REALLY on a budget..but wanted to have my reception somewhere in which the background would be nice to take pictures afterwards. Any suggestions?? FUTURE WIFE IN NEED OF HELP!!!

Re: Needing a pretty inexpensive place to do my reception

• Pristine wedding chapel
    vine mansion
  • The pristine wedding chapel is nice. But the planners are a pain in the butt!
  • Can you give us an idea of your budget for venue?
  • Check out the daughtry house. Its in commerce. My friend is booking them and she's getting the venue, flowers and photographers for $5,000. I don't know how much the venue alone is, but they are running some good deals right now.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_needing-a-pretty-inexpensive-place-to-do-my-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:94390393-d82a-4ae9-aaa0-c3e6fb832f17Post:60099492-5da1-4d23-81b2-8693795635a0">Needing a pretty inexpensive place to do my reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm REALLY on a budget..but wanted to have my reception somewhere in which the background would be nice to take pictures afterwards. Any suggestions?? FUTURE WIFE IN NEED OF HELP!!!
    Posted by jorgeandcathy[/QUOTE]
  • try the Defoor Centre in midtown
  • I was looking for the same thing. This might sound strange, but I was SO close to signing a contract with Sanctuary Night Club in Buckhead. It was $1500 for 5 hours and you can bring your own food. I have attached pictures for you to see. We were going to use the venue on a Sunday since they are open on Friday and Saturday.
    BTW this price included the dj and 25% off their alcohol.

I would call them.

The 1st pic is downstairs when you walk in, I was IN love with it. It is perfect as a lounge.  They have a Grand staircase which is to die for! upstairs is small but I'm telling you, You can't beat it. The only reason we didn't book it is because I had a family emergency and we had to push our wedding back to 2014.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards