Maryland-Baltimore

Advice please! Which photo for our Save-the-Dates?

My fiance and I just got our engagement photos and we love them.  We need to send our save-the-date cards out soon but we're having trouble picking a photo for the card.  Would love to hear people's thoughts! 

I personally love the first picture the most, but it doesn't seem to be a traditional save-the-date kind of photo...but who cares, right? As long as we like it.

Re: Advice please! Which photo for our Save-the-Dates?

• I think if you like the first photo the best then you should go with that one.  From the way the photo is set up, the STD wording could be placed around the two of you and the trees and such could be the background of the STD.

• I really like your pictures!  I really like that picture, the only thing I am worried about is that it might look washed out once you try to add lattering to it.  The ones with you two in the tall grass makes for a good contrast when you start adding wording.  BUT I think the first one will look best with maybe white lettering or some sort of white design or scrolling on it.  It will make it pop, IMO.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Love the pics.. they all look great.  I do like the first one as well!
  • Beautiful pics! I like the one in the field with your arm on his shoulder (above the cherry blossom one and i also really like the cherry blossom picture too!
  • honestly, they are all great! use whatever your first thought was....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards