New York-Upstate

Daytime Bachelorette Party

My brother is getting married. His fiance has made it clear that she does not want to go out and drink for her bachelorette party :/  So we are thinking about doing something during the day. Anyone have any suggestions besides things like shopping and going to the spa?? Anything creative maybe.

Thanks ladies!!

Katie

Re: Daytime Bachelorette Party

• pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A fancy lunch or dinner out, go see a play, visit some wineries (unless that constitutes drinking her her opinion)
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Any reason you don't like the spa idea? A friend's Bach party was at a spa and it was a blast! They let us bring snacks and drinks (of all varieties) and we just had a nice relaxing day! I also know a coworker had a spa come to them. They did it all at one of the BM's houses.

Another idea would be to do some sort of movie/dinner outing. Maybe see a play? Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My bachelorette was an all day event and we went out at night to the bars then stayed in a hotel but during the day we went to a pottery studio and everyone painted something for me.  I picked out 6x6 tiles (they were inexpensive) and I kept them and used them as stepping stones out in the garden.  Everyone had a lot of fun painting and it was nice for me to have a keepsake from everyone.  The pottery place let us bring in wine and cheese and fruit and it was really fun.  Not sure where you are located but we went to a place in Saratoga.

I know this involves drinking, but a wine tour during the day can be really fun, and if you only sample the wines at a few places and go for a nice lunch at one of the larger wineries the focus doesn't have to be on boozing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards