Minnesota

Alterations

Hi! I recently bought my dress from The Wedding Shoppe. I love it! But its in need of some alterations! Anyone have any good recommendations?? Looking for someone who does a great job but is reasonable with pricing!

Re: Alterations

• edited December 2011
    I am looking for suggestions too!  If I hear of anyone, I'll let you know!
  • Amy Stariha in St. Paul or Rita Mae Culture in Edina were some suggestions I got.  If someone has gone to either of these ladies for alterations, please let me know what you think because I'm trying to decide between these two ladies.  Thanks in advance. 
  • Several of my friends and I are using the same woman. Her name is Ruth (phone number is on my desk at work can post if anyone is interested) She is beyond reasonable, some may say cheap but I have seen her turn a $200.00 plane jane dress into a work of art. She is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The place I went to is Magic Tailor and Cleaners in Mound.  The place doesn't look like much from the outside (or inside for that matter!) but Kim does excellent work and is VERY reasonably priced...plus she gets the alterations done in a relatively short amount of time.  Her number is 952-472-0837.
    She was recommended to me by a co-worker of my mom, and she has done a great job on my dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards