Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rivermill at Dover Landing. Any one held/been to a wedding here? Any and all thoughts/experience app

I am planning an August 2012 wedding (vintage theme) and am going venue crazy. Mostly because of cost. I have toured the Henderson House which is stunning but think it is just a little out of my price range (though it is still much more afforable than other similar estates). So I am trying to keep an open mind and look at a few other places (trying to stay away from hotels)

I have stumbled across Rivermill Landing in Dover and it looks gorgeous. My fiance and I live in a loft right now, so it would fit our style and make sence to have a reception in a renovated mill. In particular, I am intreged by there wedding package which at least purports to be $100 a person for essentially *everything*

Since the venue is so new there isn't much online by way of reviews (only promotional type photos). Looking for some advice to those who have been there and/or are planning weddigns there.

I would like to have an outdoor ceremony as close to the location as possible. Anyone else have any luck with this?

Thanks so much for the help!

Re: Rivermill at Dover Landing. Any one held/been to a wedding here? Any and all thoughts/experience app

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So it's been awhile since your post, but I just saw it. Hope this is helpful!
    I went to Rivermill in October and I LOVED it!! It's such an amazing space. It has huge windows that overlook a river and park (where you can hold your ceremony), and I loved the brick walls and high ceilings.  The owner (Michelle) met with me and had a lot of good info.  She was really helpful even though they were taking down everything from a wedding the night before.  They do have that package for $100 but she said that could be modified if say you already know a baker and dont need a cake.  I've been sidetracked but that is definitely somewhere I'm considering for the big day!
    I would recommend emailing Michelle and setting up a time to check it out!
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards