New York-Long Island
Options

DJ Reccomendations?

I'm getting married at the Fox Hollow 11/13/11 and am looking for a DJ.  It is a day time reception so we are looking for a basic package.  No additional up lighting or anything like that is necessary.  We would like some live music for the ceremony as well.

If anyone could recommend a reasonably priced DJ for our event, we would appreciate it. This is one vendor that I'm not sure how to approach finding.  

Re: DJ Reccomendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Crowd Control Entertainment.  I have seen them in action so I know I am getting a good deal for what we are paying.  We are getting a lot of add ons however the wedding I saw them at opted for a basic package.
  • Options
    kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Big Hits Entertainment and they were great.  They have a basic package and add-ons as you wish.  Check them out:

http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/big-hits-entertainment-huntington/0c8b7061a1e93a1c.html
  • Options
    nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also getting married at the Fox Hollow in May :) We are using After Hours

www.afterhoursent.com

They came highly reccommend to us and it turns out I knew the manager (Brett) from High School.....they were great with everything so far! GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Variety Music Entertainment (their website is varietydj.com).  My friend also used them for her New Year's Eve wedding and they were great!  They have a very affordable basic package and any add-ons you may want.  I'm also having a live three piece string set for my ceremony and it's very affordable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used LI Sound for my wedding and they were awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used FM Entertainment and I LOVED them! They were very reasonably priced and came highly recommended. I visited about 5 different DJ's and found they gave the most for the price.
  • Options
    AnnaR29AnnaR29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using variety.  They were very reasonable and worked with our budget (which was tiny).  We are also using them at the Fox Hollow
    February 20th I marry my best friend. My heart hasn't stopped smiling.
  • Options
    Kristin316Kristin316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    partywithmvp.com ....Michael Veccia
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tommy's Tunes. I've seen them multiple times, they're great & reasonably priced.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got married in November at The Carltun and had a great day.  Gerry of Big Hits Entertainment  was excellent to work with.  We flet he had options for whatever we wanted and more.  We went just above the basic package and provided a playlist my husband put together with his guidance.  He blended and guided perfectly as to what would keep our guests up on the floor all evening and was right on target.  He also had great recommendations where to play the must have songs, etc. Everyone loved the play list and the way he carried it out. 

Gerry Anton - Director
    Big Hits Entertainment
    1-800-Big-Hits
    www.1800BigHits.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards