Latino Weddings

Did not know we had our own board muchachas?!

Well what a surprise! I thought the Cultural Weddings Board was about religion for some reason, so that is why I didn't think to click on it. Are not enough Latinas getting married and needing advice or to vent? We need to spice things up around here! A big warm Hola to all you ladies! Don't be shy :)

Un poco de mi: I am getting married on August 13, 2011 in Viva Las Vegas and have been planning since, even though I got engaged in July of last year. No, Elvis is not marrying us! lol

Re: Did not know we had our own board muchachas?!

• Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  The more the merrier on this board!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bienvenida!

You are also a summer 2011 bride good to see more in here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Cynthia and Jackie!! I am really excited to be engaged. I never thought I would ever get married, but when I met my other half I couldn't resist :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the Board! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you :)
  • edited December 2011
    helloooo!  senoritas!!!  we aren't se~oras yet, but we're headed there!!  que emocion!!!
  • edited December 2011

Holy frijole! Senora sounds like someone my mom's age! lol I don't know if I'm ready to be called that! I guess it comes with the territory :)
    You are right, it is exciting!!!

• Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I go to the beach for the weekend and this board explodes!! Yayy! How exciting! Welcome girls! Thanks for coming out from your hiding spots!! ;-) We def need some help getting this board going!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have to say it is very nice having our own board. Some people on the other boards can come off rude and judgemental when they express thier opinions, but you mujeres don't give me that vibe. The ambiance here is much friendlier Smile
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree!! And I'm really just glad that we're getting a little more action around here!! :D It was kind of sad checking out all the other cultural boards and then returning to the sad dead Latino board. I couldn't understand how that was possible?? lol
  • gutie120gutie120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know we had one either! I'm happy to find a Latina wedding blog spot! I've searched around and hadn't found what I needed as I begin to plan my wedding. My wedding is In June 2012 and have no idea where to begin.
  • edited December 2011
    Hola! 
    I didn't realize that this existed until tonight! I love it! 

I am so excited we just booked our venue and our wedding will be on April 14th, 2012! I am very excited. 

I am half peruvian and canadian (french canadian). my FI is from Ireland.
    I am loving looking at all these board topics and some things that I hadn't even thought of! 
    gracias ladies! 

oh and I agree with PP, Senora sounds so old! yikes! we will be one soon! 

Nat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards