Kansas
Options

Reasonable Cake in KC??

Hi, I am looking for a reasonable price for a cake in KC. any help?? :) maybe someone who works out of their home?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reasonable Cake in KC??

• Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I don't live IN KC I would suggest start making phone calls, ask for pricing based on your guest list and whatnot and write them all down.  Then compare.  Start here:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=tSW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&&sa=X&ei=j8hdTOS3A4OC8gb1lL3BDQ&ved=0CBcQBSgA&q=wedding+cake+bakery+kansas+city&spell=1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into mycakesrockkc.com. She's doing my cake and her prices are the best I've seen!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Gourmet Grocer's prices seem reasonable. I am setting up a tasting/consult with them soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am going through a lady named samantha combs. her website is www.cakesbycombs.com

we are paying about 550 for a 4 tier cake and a grooms cake
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just went through the process of doing seven different cake tastings (I don't know if I will want cake again by my wedding!), and most of the people we met with worked out of their home. We were priced from $200-500 so if you want details on who was good/affordable, pm me.
  • Options
    thurm21thurm21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa C:
    I'd love to have more info on who you guys thought was good & affordable.
    if you just have a few websites or #'s.

Thanks for all the great info, girls!!
    We just want a simple cake, really not wanting to spend a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GreenDinosGreenDinos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you just post the info you have on here for all the rest of us as well? I've contacted a couple vendors and they were super flaky about getting back to me so I'm still looking.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sleepy20520sleepy20520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used BellaRoca cakes... they are based in Lawrence but they deliver all over (delivered to us in Missouri over an hour away with no problem). 
    We actually booked them less than 2 weeks before our wedding because our original cake decorator (who i wont name) cancel out of the blue with no reason!
    Bella Roca had super good cake, looked exactly how i wanted & they were very helpful and always responded quickly!
    oh and their prices were good too! :)
     hope this was helpful :)  lemme knw if u need mro einfo...
    here's their website:
    www.bellarocacakes.com
    here's our cake pic:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards