North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Catering in Raleigh

Hi All,

If anyone has a great suggestion for a caterer in the Raleigh area who is REASONABLY priced, please let me know. We have had 3 tastings, 1 company was ridiculously overpriced (like almost 8K for 50 people), 1 had undercooked food, and the other was snobby and unwilling to budge one bit on the estimate. We are having a Sunday lunch buffet for our wedding, so we think $2000-2500 is reasonable for that. Any suggestions appreciated!

Re: Catering in Raleigh

• Options
    Are you still looking? WHen is your date and is it for 50 guests? Love to talk more, PM me!
  • Options
    Hi,

No, we finally signed Donovan's Dish, but my fiance is the one who really wanted them, I'm really hoping they live up to their claim of amazing customer service and excellent food.

Our date is May 26 of this year, for about 50 guests, yes. When is your wedding? Are you in the Raleigh area?

Nice to meet you!

Carrie

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_catering-in-raleigh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:7c652733-8246-414d-ae12-27b622937cd0Post:94458b1b-3dd1-451f-8ef1-c24b94f4c1c0">Re: Catering in Raleigh</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you still looking? WHen is your date and is it for 50 guests? Love to talk more, PM me!
    Posted by Soon2bmixon13[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards