North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

*mparwulski*

Good Luck this weekend! Best wishes for beautiful weather! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Re: *mparwulski*

• Options
    tcigaltcigal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN! YAYYYY!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck as well Maria!!! I'll be thinking of you!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

Don't forget.....Lisa aka Ldybug is getting married this weekend too :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OBX- Yes you're right! I only mentioned Maria because she had started a thread for Lisa a few days prior! But Congratulations to both of you!! :)

We are actually having our vacation meeting Sunday (we are there Sept 3-10th) so I will do a toast to the weddings :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Maria and ldybug!!!! So exciting. Hope your special days are all that you dreamed they would be :) Wishing you sunny days, warm weather, and a calm ocean breeze that makes you relish in that moment that you look into your love's eyes with the sound of the waves crashing behind you..... you've found the one <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MP, thinking about you and ldybug now(It's 10:43pm on Saturday night).  You are both probably tucked away thinking about your days tomorrow........

Best wishes to BOTH of you!!!!  Here's hoping for beautiful weather and the best day of your lives!

Scheff, Kel and I will be in the OBX Sept 4th-11th.  Maybe a meet up for a drink???? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rebecca2929rebecca2929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope it was everything you imagined and dreamed.  I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards