Favors
Options

Favor/welcome bag items for little boys?

Hey everyone,
For our favor/welcome bags I'm putting something in each bag for each guest at our wedding, for the women I'm putting in a pashmina wrap, for the men I'm putting in a swiss army type knife, for the little girls I'm putting in a little silver bracelet. 

I'm at a TOTAL loss as to what to include for the little boys (age 10 and under).  Anyone have any ideas on this?  I got the little girls bracelets for nearly nothing (14 of them for less than $10) but they look really nice so I'd hate to just get the little boys something cheesy if that makes sense.  For both boys and girls I'm including things like candy, glow bracelets/necklaces and activity books.  I'm just stuck on the one "little boy" specific item.  I don't want to spend a ton on each kid (there are around 6 of them, I wouldn't want to spend more than $10 or so each)

Any suggestions would be welcome... Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favor/welcome bag items for little boys?

• Options
    edited February 2012
    What about a matchbox car? Nobody said this item had to be something they could wear, I know my 2 little boys (ages 4 & 6) both love toy cars and would be thrilled to have one to play with.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • Options
    I totally agree about the cars, most little boys love them. If they are closer to 10 though, they might think it's a bit lame unless it was a really cool one.

What about Transformer stuff? I think boys like that (but them my "baby boy" turns 25 today, so what do I know? LOL).

Ask family members with little boys, or friends with little boys.
  • Options
    brookerichbrookerich member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I thought about the Matchbox car thing, and honestly for the youngest ones this would be perfect.  I guess I'm more stuck for the ones who are a little older.  Actually there are two, one who is 10 and one who is 11, both of them are slightly autistic.  I know the 10 year old LOVES anything to do with cars though, but real cars, not the matchbox variety.  I may get him some car magazines actually. He would love that and they would entertain him for hours.  The other got a Cars (the Disney/Pixar - TowMater cars) set for Christmas and loved it so thats a thought too.

Thanks for all the input.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards