Pennsylvania-Central
Options

flour child bakery

Has anyone had their wedding cake done by Flour Child bakery around York, PA?  I am scheduled to go there for a tasting and was wondering if anyone had personal experience with them and could comment on their service?

Re: flour child bakery

• Options
    The flour child did our cupcake tower for our wedding on the 14th and it was amazing! Alixe is great to work with, and all of our guests could not stop talking about how good the cupcakes were. Her prices are great too. I highly recommend them!! :)
  • Options
    I just booked the Flour Child for my October wedding!! Alixe was super nice and her cake, icing, and fillings are so good! Her prices are unbelievable too. I can't wait for our wedding cake!
  • Options
    If you don't mind me asking but how much would you say a cake or cupcake tower would cost having approx 125 guests?
  • Options
    Alixe is amazing!! We booked her for our wedding in august with a head count of 150 ppl with a 4 layer.. 2 tiers cupcakes 1 of cake and a faux top and she quoted us 310ish.  She is so nice and very friendly and open to whatever you want.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards