Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Will you make a New Years resolution?

Did you make a New Years resolution last year?Why/why not?  What is it?
imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Will you make a New Years resolution?

• threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be making one, or more this year. 

1) actually GO to the gym
    2) try and get out of debit as much as I can before getting Prego

I am the worst with resolutions, I am very excited to make changes, I change for a few weeks, but I never really keep up with anything. This year has to be there year! I'll be a married woman in 2 months, this IS going to be the year! 

imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont keep up with them. I have tried a number of times and have given up now :).
  • edited December 2011
    Last year my resolution was to give up pop and I gave it up until this last September, so I went 7 months without pop (except an occassional can here and there). Since school started, I've been drinking pop again, almost daily, so I really want to give that up again. And try to get in better shape for the wedding, but I'm not going to stress over it.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    I rarely stick with mine - I find that if I hype things up in my head, I'll never follow through. However, this year I am resolving to go to church more often and to find a volunteer activity that I can commit to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I never stick to mine.  But I would also like to cut out pop.  When I did a year so ago I lost a lot of wieght.  also I want to go to the gry more and keep up more with all the house work
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I had one last year, which was to not go to chain restaurants, (with the exception being if a social situation called for it) and I managed to stick to it! Social situations (mainly FI's family rarely goes anywhere that is NOT a chain - and we eat with them a few times a month) made me go to some, but I did pretty darn good, but I am already making plans for getting some Chipotle on January 1!

A few years ago I gave up bacon for a year and did that.

I like to find weird obscure challenges, apparently mostly food related. I am good at sticking to them, so I've been trying to come up with a good one for for 2010. Soda, like a lot of you mentioned is a good one, though I do love me a cold can of coke! Hmmmm, what to do?!

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards