Arkansas

cermony sites around fort smith

hi everyone. I've only been engaged for about a month so just started planning. I am currently trying to come up with places to have the ceremony. somewhere different. thanks for any help you can give!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cermony sites around fort smith

• edited December 2011
    Hi, have you tried Fort Smith Pavillion and Amphitheater. Also I am getting married at The Chattaue on thr Green in Greenwood. Its a little Ranch and very beautiful. If you would like I will give you the number.

• edited December 2011
    Im in pretty much the exact same boat.  Newly engaged and looking for venues in fort smith.  Would love to find something that hasnt been done a thousand times before.
  • pnmchicpnmchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in your spot not to long ago. I called around and did a lot researching! The enchanted wedding chapel in fort chaffee is cute but expensive. but im not really sure what kind of money your looking at spending, me and my FI are on a tight budget so we are thinking cheap on everything. Theres also the Adelaide Ballroom above Varsity bar, Columbus arces, the pavilion in judge parkers park but i dont know about the prices on those places.  The Brunswick chapel is also kinda pricy but i think it would definitely be worth it because they offer everything for the right price. If a chapel isnt how your wanting to go then I'd try the small churches around the area. We're getting married in a small local church in my hometown of Mansfield. But Greenwood and Fort Smith have a lot of little churches that are willing to help you out. hope that helps!!! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Phoenix Event Center... brand new!
  • shallen_cloeyshallen_cloey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If your having a smaller wedding, then I'd look at the Bonneville House in Fort Smith. I've attended a wedding there and it was beautiful!
  • shallen_cloeyshallen_cloey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, Mt. Magazine has several beautiful places to have a wedding ceremony and their huge Lodge is great for receptions too!
  • there is always the Brunswick wedding chapel.Or try Arkanasa Group travel,go to weddings and there are lots of places listed by town/city.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards