Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

wedding ceremony/reception

we live on the east side of cincy and we would like to have our weddding on this side of town all the way up to the mason area. we are paying for the wedding ourselves and we are looking to go the most afffordalbe route possible.  any suggestions

Re: wedding ceremony/reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-planning/wedding-budget/articles/cheap-wedding-in-cincinnati-ohio.aspx     (Knot article on budget weddings.) 
    I'm a huge fan of Sem Villa Chapel in Milford as it's lovely and very, very inexpensive. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had looked at the Krippendorf Lodge which was a really neat venue. Its great for summer weddings as they have a great outdoor space, but we decided against it because we got married in March and I was unsure of what the weather would be like.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Krippendorf Lodge this September.  Elegant Fare was very willing to work with our budget and help us out.  We looked at the parks, but ruled it out because our guests would have to stand at the outdoor ceremony.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the Anderson Center. It's cheap and you can bring your own alcohol/ caterer which saves a ton of money.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards