Registry and Gift Forum

Epic fail! Gifts stolen

I'm feeling horrible. Apparently we've had 2 gifts delivered to us via kohls at the end of August to my house, which I'm rarely at, instead of my parents or his parents house's and we never received them. I'm not sure what to do but I feel horrible because people spent money and we didn't get the gifts. I feel like it's my fault for not checking the address the gifts were being sent to. I've since changed it but I'm not sure I can fix the problem for those missing gifts. I don't know what to do. Anyone have a similar experience or have any suggestions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Epic fail! Gifts stolen

• First thing I'd do is contact Kohls and report that you never received the gifts.  They will most likely ship replacements to you and make a claim to the shipper (FedEx, UPS, etc) to get their money back. You'd need to know what gifts are missing and/or who sent them.
  • I've contacted them online. Hopefully that is the case and we will get the items. I'd feel awful if that didn't happen.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had issues with not receiving things via FedEx/UPS that I was supposed to get.  Call the store's customer service.
  • I once received a package from Pottery Barn that wasn't for me! It was for my neighbor a block down and the delivery driver mistook my 1932 for the 1832 it was supposed to go to!  The next day we took the package to the right house and she said she had already called the company and they were shipping her a replacement.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards