Georgia-Atlanta
Options

QOTD 1/12/11

What are you doing for your Rehersal Dinner?

If the weather is nice I would like to have a picnic or something, maybe make it more of a rehersal lunch than a rehersal dinner.

Re: QOTD 1/12/11

• Options
    mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't even know. We're kind of doing the tradtional route, so his parents are in charge of setting that up. They haven't quite gotten to it yet though...probably dinner at a restaurant in Atlanta near Briarcliff and Ponce de Leon since the wedding will be at Callanwolde (I know, that really narrows it down, huh), or maybe we'll just eat dinner there after the rehearsal. They have a beautiful new retreat building just for the occasion.

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI's mom is planning on hosting ours.  We still have a ton of time before it has to be planned but I think she is looking to have it at one of the local Italian restaurants close to the church. 
    When she originally brought it up, I told her that we didn't mind if it was kept casual; rent the American Legion hall (FI's dad is a member, it would be inexpensive/free through him), they have beer on tap and we could order some pizzas and subs.  She shot that down really fast, insisting that she wanted it at a nice restaurant. Okay
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a BBQ style dinner at the same venue that we will have the Ceremony and the Reception.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to have my rehearsal dinner at Taverna Fiorentina.  Talked to the owner already and he was really excited about the idea.  It will depend on how much we are spending on the reception to see if we can afford it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards