Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

HELP!!! I need indoor locations in NKY/Cincy for this weekend!

Hey ladies! A friend of mine is getting married this weekend and my cousin is photographing the wedding. We are realizing the weather isn't going to be so great to do outdoor pictures like planned so I was hoping you could help us come up with indoor locations for pictures??? Anything is a help! My cousin is new to the area so she hasn't run into this problem yet! Thanks in advance!

Re: HELP!!! I need indoor locations in NKY/Cincy for this weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe the art museum or hotel lobby?

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    FKH29FKH29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Krohn Conservatory for pictures with lots of florals.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    krohn conservatory is a good idea. also, union terminal maybe for a nonfloral option? i have no idea if you can photograph in there though.

you could get some cool shots in the rain with a big umbrella too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The CAC allows pictures in their lobby area.
  • Options
    cincy32011cincy32011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Be careful because Krohn and the art museum both charge for pictures.  I'm not sure how much.  I know some people have used Dixie Terminal downtown, and the Hilton has a gorgeous lobby.

image 286 Invited
    image 243 Attending
    image 42 Declined
    image 1 Unknown
    RSVP Date: February 12
  • Options
    JLDowd83JLDowd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I was worried about rain for my wedding a few weekends ago and found out that Union Terminal lets you photograph in their LOBBY for free, but charges admission (something like $8) for the history museum.  The history museum has a trolley car, cute storefronts, and a recreation of the public landing -- I've seen some really cute photos taken there.
    The CAC is a more modern idea -- they let you photograph in their lobby for free.  My now-husband and I were happy with both indoor options, even though we didn't end up using them!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards