Snarky Brides

Too Early Again!

I'm about to take a shower, and get ready to take the dog to Doggie day camp!

I'm so ready to get this day started, it's raining here, so it's kind of gloomy.

Have a great day ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Too Early Again!

• Good morning kd!!!

FI is heading out to work on the garage, dd is outside playing - sorry, HANGING OUT - with her friends, and I'm wondering if I should hit the elliptical before my meeting this afternoon. Other than that I have some errands to run, and painting to do.

What an exciting life!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    Morning Jenny!
  • Gloomy here too KD.

I'm up way too early as well.  I worked doubles all week due to my coworker being out on vacation so I am just pooped.  But I keep getting leg cramps in my calves and they are painful. 

Nothing on tap for the weekend thankfully.  MiL's 80th b-day and family reunion is over with so now I have to seriously plan my mom's 80th.

BTW - if Stef+J happens to read here, congrats on your baby girl!  I saw a thread you answered and I was surprised to see pic of baby & that she's 3 weeks old already.  I thought you were due sometime in October.
  • Hi Ladies, FI is still asleep. We are planning on going hiking today since the weather has finally cooled down.
  • Morning ladies! I'm lounging around the house right now. In a couple hours we will be heading up to campus for the football game. Afterwards, I would really like to go to DSW because omg there are so many booties I'm drooling over! Have a great day, everyone!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_too-early-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1d9d3989-1654-4b38-8f4f-e8f50dc6ce4ePost:d14115d6-2775-4788-9d12-c002c6506992">Re: Too Early Again!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies! I'm lounging around the house right now. In a couple hours we will be heading up to campus for the football game. Afterwards, I would really like to go to DSW because omg there are so many booties I'm drooling over! Have a great day, everyone!
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

Didnt you just buy boots Shay? ;)

Dog is dropped off, now I'm off to get my hair did and my pedi. I actually love when husband gets his "guy trips", then I get my spa day.
  • Hi Ladies!

H and I had a really good date night last night so I am in a very good mood. Also this is the first day in MONTHS that we've had a weekend at home, with nothing we had to do. We're gonna clean the apartment this morning, make gumbo for dinner and then watch football from like 3:00 til the end of time. I'm very excited.
    June 16, 2012
  • Hi!

I got to sleep in today, and it was wonderful!

I want to make pumpkin muffins, but my pumpkin puree hasn't thawed yet. So I'm still waiting. Harrumph.
  • I am actually in the office on a Sat. Have to get that OT for extra honeymoon cash. :) It'd be great if i wasn't so tired.

Happy Saturday to all :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards