California-Northern

Used Amsale Wedding Dress Tyler, Label Size 6

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my dress.

Designer: Amsale
Style       : Tyler
Color      : Ivory with a satin sash to floor length in 'stone' color. 

Description:   
It is a strapless silk Organza A-line with sweetheart neckline and natural waist.  The bodice is accented with shirred Organza, Satin ribbon and floral detail at waist. Please go to this URL for pictures http://www.amsale.com/bridal/amsalecollection/071207/0712523.shtml

I am also including a matching Amsale chapel-length veil in 'ivory' color.

Size on dress label is a 6.  The dress has been altered for me. I usually wear a size 0 in street size and I am about 5 feet 6 inches (or 66 inches) with my wedding shoes.  The waist still has seams to let out if needed. We also added bra-cups that can easily be removed.

Alterations:
- Hemmed at the bottom
- Added bra cups (can be easily removed)
- Had the waist taken in (it still has seams to let out)
- Added ‘hooks’ & buttons to create a bustle (see a pictured of the bustled version of the dress at my Knot photo gallery)

The dress was purchased new for my wedding in July 2009 and has only been worn once for 7 hours.  Since then it has been professionally cleaned and is in pristine condition. It’s now stored in a non-smoking household.

The dress is very elegant and stunning.  I received many compliments and felt very special on my wedding day.  I know it can do the same for you!

More pictures can be found on my Knot photo gallery at http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/photos/lharjono/slideshowpro.aspx

Original MSRP:
- The dress: $3,740++ plus $200++ additional for the lengthened sash (original sash is short).
- The veil: $500++

Asking price:  $2,299 or best offer

Re: Used Amsale Wedding Dress Tyler, Label Size 6

• lharjonolharjono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my dress.

Designer: Amsale
    Style       : Tyler
    Color      : Ivory with a satin sash to floor length in 'stone' color. 

Description:   
    It is a strapless silk Organza A-line with sweetheart neckline and natural waist.  The bodice is accented with shirred Organza, Satin ribbon and floral detail at waist. Please go to this URL for pictures http://www.amsale.com/bridal/amsalecollection/071207/0712523.shtml

I am also including a matching Amsale chapel-length veil in 'ivory' color.

Size on dress label is a 6.  The dress has been altered for me. I usually wear a size 0 in street size and I am about 5 feet 6 inches (or 66 inches) with my wedding shoes.  The waist still has seams to let out if needed. We also added bra-cups that can easily be removed.

Alterations:
    - Hemmed at the bottom
    - Added bra cups (can be easily removed)
    - Had the waist taken in (it still has seams to let out)
    - Added ‘hooks’ & buttons to create a bustle (see a pictured of the bustled version of the dress at my Knot photo gallery)

The dress was purchased new for my wedding in July 2009 and has only been worn once for 7 hours.  Since then it has been professionally cleaned and is in pristine condition. It’s now stored in a non-smoking household.

The dress is very elegant and stunning.  I received many compliments and felt very special on my wedding day.  I know it can do the same for you!

More pictures can be found on my Knot photo gallery at http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/photos/lharjono/slideshowpro.aspx

Original MSRP:
    - The dress: $3,740++ plus $200++ additional for the lengthened sash (original sash is short).
    - The veil: $500++

Asking price:  $2,299 or best offer

• meg55meg55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in your dress, but I am constrained to a budget of $1,500.  If your willing to come down in the price please let me know.  Thanks.

• edited December 2011
    do you still have your wedding dress?
    PLEASEE let me know asap
    thanks
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • lucilas76lucilas76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Meg,
    I have an Amsale Tyler dress used once at my wedding in March 2010. If you are still interested in buying one, let me know and we can discuss the price. I am asking $ 2,000 for it.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards