South Carolina-Charleston

Wedding/Reception

I'm looking for a place to have a wedding/reception closest to Summerville, SC and want there to be a nice outdoor space. Does anyone have any ideas, my fiance really doesn't want to do anything in Charleston?

Re: Wedding/Reception

• -Summer House

-Wescott Plantation and Club House

These are really the only two plaes I think of at the moment that are located in Summerville.

• There's also The Woodlands, but I found it was pretty pricey when I was researching venues:

• Middleton Place Plantation technically is in Summerville.  Good luck finding a place!
  • westcott is having an open house this month, I think. . .Good Luck!

• Legend Oaks Country Club in summerville has a really pretty venue on their premises as does Crowfield golf and country club.  There are some old plantation ruins there that would be really pretty as an outdoor event space along with a clubhouse that could work for catering.  a attended a wedding a few years ago at Wannamaker park off of highway 78.  The reception was held in The Cypress Building and the wedding was held on the back lawn behind the building.  At the Cypress Building there was a large kitchen that was really good for catering as well.  Good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards