Michigan-Lansing

Invitations

I'm looking for inivitations that won't cost me an arm and and a leg.  I recently met with someone who quoted me $6.00 per invitation.  While they were beautiful, I can't see spending that kind of money of something that will probably be thrown in the trash.  Can you give me some ideas of what you have done or where you went that you found quality invitations for a good price?  Thanks!

Re: Invitations

• edited December 2011
    Ours are from magnetstreetweddings.com.  If you sign up for their emails, they do discounts all the time.

There are also other sites such as Rexcraft, The American Wedding, Exclusively Weddings, etc.  I don't know what type you're looking for, but between all of these, they have a lot of variety.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have a membership, Cosco does invites as well.  You can browse their website and they actually have some cute ones!
  • alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I designed my own and printed them from home. A few items I had to print at staples, but it wasn't too costly. My overall cost per invitation was $0.15. Paperandmore.com has nice paper at a decent price if you want to do the diy route.
  • edited December 2011

Late reply...

I'm using Becky Kroll of Diad Design. So far she's been awesome to work with, and her invitations are more in the $2.50-4.50 range. She's in the Howell area and I did meet her over there, but she can do everything through phone & e-mail as well.

http://www.diaddesignco.com/

~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards