Getting married next week and things are starting to feel like they are falling apart! We planned an outdoor wedding and the spot we had in mind burned in the MT fires. Then we lost our venue for the reception and can't find a replacement. Our officiat may have double booked and we are still waiting to hear if he is still doing our ceremony. And my FI's step-grandfather just passed away. I have relatives coming from out of town! What am I going to do? FI wonders if we should cancel and set another date. I just want to CRY!
Am I being selfish for wanting to go on with the ceremony? Albeit it will be a humble one now..