Montana
Options

Wedding Frustrations

Getting married next week and things are starting to feel like they are falling apart!  We planned an outdoor wedding and the spot we had in mind burned in the MT fires.  Then we lost our venue for the reception and can't find a replacement.  Our officiat may have double booked and we are still waiting to hear if he is still doing our ceremony.  And my FI's step-grandfather just passed away.   I have relatives coming from out of town! What am I going to do?  FI wonders if we should cancel and set another date.  I just want to CRY! Cry

Am I being selfish for wanting to go on with the ceremony? Albeit it will be a humble one now..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Frustrations

• Options
    Where were you planning on having it?  You know...this is just an idea, and I have thrown this idea out to my fiance, as well, but what about Couer d' Alene?  It's about 2 hours from Missoula, where my fiance lives and it's beautiful!  There are packages that are relatively inexpensive...look into it...the White House is very nice!
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear you're having all these problems so close to the wedding.  My BFF got married last month and she had problems / frustrations come up jsut like you did.  Be strong and work through it, use your gut and everything will be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards