Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Engaged on Vacation!

My fiancé Tyler (it’s weird saying that still lol!), and I went on a cruise last week. Before we left, we were just relaxing in our hotel room and he says "I have something for you!". I'm thinking "Oh great, what is it a pad of paper and a pen to keep track of our expenses!?!" and then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I was so shocked... I was so not expecting a proposal! I just kept saying "Oh my god!" and then about 3 or 4 minutes later he says "You know, you haven't said yes yet!”. I of course responded with an enthusiastic YES and then proceeded to cry lol! I was surprised to find out that everyone knew. My mom, my best friend, his parents, my brother was with him when he picked out the ring! We haven’t set a date yet, as we are getting our house ready for sale. But we are thinking the end of 2013. Gives me time to lose weight and find a fantastic venue! I’m so happy! I’ve been on here for a year looking at everyone’s beautiful rings and was wondering if my day was ever coming and it finally did! Oh, and the best part (besides the proposal) is that we went on a cruise the next day! It was a great way to celebrate getting engaged! Sorry, I’m using too many exclamation marks but I’m excited lol!

Uh... sorry this was so long!

Re: Engaged on Vacation!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards