New York
Options

*kevinandmonica2*

I saw your response to the DJ post, and I'm very relieved-- we booked Ken with Paradise and I'm so happy to see you had a great experience!!

Quick question, did he meet with you at your reception location? He has only worked at our location one other time, so I didn't know if I should have him meet us at ours (which would cost us a fee since he'll have to drive an hour or so to get there)
image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *kevinandmonica2*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Love Ken!!  He was very familiar with Glenora, so I didn't really have that issue.  I actually met him at the radio studio he works at, which was kinda cool.  He is a pprofessional, so I'm swure if he is unfamiliar with your location, he will do his homework before the day of so everything goes smoothly.  HTH
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! Yes, we were most likely going to meet at his studio sometime in November. It's nice to hear first hand reviews!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to jump in with my 2 cents - I've seen Ken at a number of events over the years. He has been DJing around here for as long as I can remember, and always does a great job. Overall he is just a really nice guy and you know he totally loves what he does. If one of my dad's best friends wasn't DJing for us as a gift, I totally would have went with Ken.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, Rachael! We were really lucky. A bride called the day before us for the same date/time, but didn't put a deposit down. I called him and told him I read raving reviews, and that I wanted to put the money down on the spot and that we'd talk later. It all worked out.  Yay!
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I hired Ken too, and am so happy to read such great reviews!  JN, I contacted my photographer 2 hours before another bride did for 6/16/12.  Thank goodness I got to him first.  Tough competition out there!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't that funny how fast vendors go!? This is why I love TK, you get to hear about all the great (and sometimes not so great) vendors and people to work with :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards